Mr Aser Paul Nkuna
- Chairman, Shareholder & Non-Executive Director of Premier Skylighting (Pty) Ltd
- Retired CEO of Mineworkers Investment Company (MIC)
- Board Membership (past & current) – FirstRand Holdings (Pty) Ltd; Peermont Holdings (Pty) Ltd; Tracker Holdings (Pty) Ltd; Anchor (Pty) Ltd; PRIMEDIA Holdings (Pty) Ltd; Metrofile Holdings (Pty) Ltd; Nimble Group; Optimum Coal (Pty) Ltd; Masana Petroleum Solutions.
- Past Community & Labour Services: National Union of Mineworkers (NUM) – Regional Secretary & National Treasurer; COSATU Regional Chairperson (Wits); Brakpan Transitional Local Council; Gauteng Association of Local Authorities (GALA); South African Local Government Association (SALGA).
- Education & Training – Primary Teachers Certificate; Certificates in Management Advanced Programme (MAP) (Wits Business School) and Effective Directorship (Kagiso Leadership School & Gordon Institute of Business).
- Major work accomplishment – growing the net asset value of MIC from R3M to over R2.4Bn.
Mr Vusi Ferrington Ngwenya
- Shareholder & Executive Director of Premier Skylighting (Pty) Ltd
- Director – Managing, Marketing, HR, Operations, Finance, SHERQ
- Work Experience – Educator (Mathematics & Physical Science grades 9-12) Colgate-Palmolive (QA Manager, Factory Manager, Planning Manager, Technical Manager); Technical Consultant (Implementation and accreditation of GMP and ISO systems – Quality & Food Safety; Training of site Engineers on safety – Grinaker; Angloplats; Bombela Gautrain project)…
- Education & Training – B.Sc. (Unisa); TQM (Unisa); CRM (Unisa); ISO 9001 (SABS); Industrial Hygiene (USA); Environmental Management & Auditing MS (USA);…
- Major work accomplishments – reformulation of Sta Soft to a better quality & efficacy, with over R12M annualised savings; reengineering of the Production Planning & Material Procurement function with annualised savings of R2M in freight costs and R8M in lost business/sales; reengineering of the Heavy Duty Detergents operations from 3 to 2 shifts with the same production output; implementation & certification of Quality & Food Safety Management Systems in record time (<12 months).
Mr Richard Mark Aub
- Shareholder and Executive Director of Premier Skylighting (Pty) Ltd
- Director – Technical & Sales
- Work Experience – Valiant Industrial Company (Technical designer of skylights); Premier Skylighting (Pty) Ltd (founding member)
- Education & Training – Matric; National Technical Certificates T1, T2 & T3 (Wits Technikon & P&T Technikon); National Technical Certificates N3, N4, N5 & N6 (Johannesburg Technikon)
- Major work accomplishments – design of a compact durable skylight unique in the South African market, that can carry heavy loads up 1 ton
Work Force – the pride of Premier Skylighting
- Manufacturing of skylights
- Installation of skylights